Saturday, March 23, 2013

Girls Talk


Friend: "There are many fish in the sea, dear."
Me     : "The thing is I just want Nemo! The one and only over the sea!"

When I look back through conversation (unfortunately I can't reveal in detail) with a lovely friend of mine, Shinta, I've captured a very silly part of me. As that kind of thought was popped on my mind, I wonder if I will be waiting Nemo for the rest of my life. Isn't it sounds tickle? Though this is harder to do than it sounds, there is a certain limit even for the things we are actually excited about. Keep in mind!

P.S Note to self

3 comments:

Ferrial Pondrafi said...

temennya Diyah kan..
salam kenal.

suka dengan nama blognya:
Lil' Forest

Unknown said...

Hehehe terimakasih. Salam kenal, Mas Pondra. Thankyou for visit :))

Ferrial Pondrafi said...

salam kenal juga. :) you're very welcome..