Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tik Tok




As time goes by, life was going to be more complicated than before. Sooner or later I should confront the fact that I desperately need a job. I'm a kind of person who can't bear waiting for uncertain things too long. I'm looking forward to having a job interview since I was graduated. Therefore I do many efforts, spent a lot of money and times, but I get nothing after all. It occasionally makes me very exhausted. Once, I had blamed God. Why was He hiding from me when I seek? However I found myself too boastful eventually, picturing me as if I will be able to reach my dream with my own hands.Then I put my tears in His hands, ask Him for give me a strength to through these hard times. For every prayers, He has made everything beautiful in its time. We'll have been receiving a bunch of happiness in return.

PICTURE: BY AUTHOR

No comments: