Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Love Coffee



  1. I got my precious moments with coffee
  2. A cup of coffee is very helpful pouring my private restlessness into word
  3. Kopi merupakan katalisator saya untuk bisa pupee :p
  4. Dari kopi turun ke hati. Sounds ridiculous, eh?
  5. Their tastes give me a little musings about love, friendship, life, family, God
  6. I capture many things―people, moments, feelings―on every coffee that I drink
  7. Seorang teman pernah berkata pada saya, "Kalau kisah cintamu dibikin versi layar lebar mungkin judulnya: Lighter I'm in Love"
  8. It smells heavenly!
  9. I felt unexpected when I drink it. That was one-of-a-kind my guilty pleasure: coffee's moment!
  10. He does :)

Let's check friend experiences with their coffee's moment:

 Risma Hasnawaty 

@ 
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply


 Winda adriana 

@ 


 Galuh Citra 



Find coffee shop at Solo:













Just Click: Coffee Lighter!









Just Click: Rocketz!










Just Click: Vervetto!






Just Click: D'caffino!









Just Click: KKN!








Just Click: Kopi Saung!










Just Click: de' cafe Tentrem!

2 comments:

zulfa aulia said...

hahaha,, ga tau kenapa, bahkan sebelum kelar baca postingan lo yang ini, gw tau alasan ke 10 bakal ada.

:p

Unknown said...

ah yunomisowel darl :p